Best doctors to go to in Los Angeles and San Diego area for lip fillers? Juvederm Ultra (Photo)

I've been debating to get lip fillers for the past year .. I'm just so scared to just go to any doctor . Don't know if plastic surgeon or dermatologist would be best ????!
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Lip Fillers Long Term, Use Cannulas and a Conservative approach

There are many good physicians for lip injections. I suggest a formal consultation with an expert who can customize their approach for you.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Best doctors to go to in Los Angeles and San Diego area for lip fillers? Juvederm Ultra

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs. You have a beautiful fullness and shape to your lips but do have a bit of imbalance as your upper lip appears to be larger than your lower lip.  Dermal fillers can be used to improve this appearance and I am attaching a link to the american society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to search for board-certified plastic surgeons in your area. It will give you a list of physicians based on their distance from your location. Hope that this helps.

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentations over the past 30 years using dermal fillers and lip implants.  From the photo, your lips are full however the proportion between the lips is a bit off.  Your upper lip appears to be more full than the lower, perhaps from previous lip augmentation.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the lips are proportioned and balanced when the upper lip is no more than 75% the size and volume of the upper lip.  Larger lips aren't the answer IMHO.  I'd strive to achieve the ideal lip proportion and find an experienced MD that can provide that.  Dermal fillers should be placed with an "aesthetic eye" and only then are they able to create natural beauty.  

Hope this helps.

Hello Christabel_a,

Based on your photos you have very full lips with a beautiful shape.  I would be very hesitant to receive any filler as it may give an unnatural appearance.  If you still desire augmentation, I would recommend you consult with a facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, or dermatologist who performs his or her own injections.  You can also ask around as word of mouth is a very powerful recommendation.  Otherwise you can look at before and after photos and testimonials about local injectors to get an idea of who you want to see.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm for Lips

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. It looks like you have fairly full lips. You should be cautious and  not have too much injected. You can go to any experienced injector who is familiar with all dermal fillers. Ask your primary care physician, he/she probably knows who is an expert in your area. Good luck,

Best doctor in Los Angeles for Juvederm - Dr. Raffy at Kare Plastic Surgery

I recommend my colleague, Dr Raffy Karamanoukian, who is a board certified plastic surgeon and practices in Santa Monica, CA at Kare Plastic Surgery.

Best doctor for lip fillers

The best doctor for lip fillers is really the one with the most experience.  You need to consult a physician who has years of experience with cosmetic facial injections. Best, Dr. Green