What is the difference between vampire facelift and vampire facial?

Vampire facelift vs facial

The Vampire facelift typically refers to deep, or under-the-skin, injections of PRP (platelet rich plasma, or a patient's own specially processed blood products), while the facial usually refers to topical application.  The topical application is usually combined with microneedling, a tecnique that drives the PRP products into the dermis, or the undersurface of the skin.  In our practice, we usually combine the topical and deep treatments.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Vampire Facelift versus Facial NYC

The Vampire facial uses microneedling first to have the PRP go into the skin.  The vampire facelift means the PRP is injected directly into the areas of the face that need it.  I typically I do both at the same time when doing PRP for skin rejuvenation.  Best, Dr. Green

Vampire Facelift versus Vampire Facial

Vampire facelift would be where we inject the PRP And facial is more where the PRP is applied topically.  Best, Dr. Emer.