Should I see some difference right away? The swelling is almost gone and my bottom eyelids still look wrinkled.

Lower eyelid sugery

Hello MIAM200-
I assume that you are relatively early in your postop course. If this is the case, be patient and give your eyelids 2-3 months to heal. If they still worry you at that time, ask your surgeon and get a second opinion.  
Good luck.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Wrinkling after eyelid surgery

Wrinkling after eyelid surgery
Photos would be helpful

Recovery time after eyelid surgery varies greatly between individuals. The upper eyelids heal very quickly but complete healing of the lower eyelids can take six weeks if the muscle and fat are treated.

Please consider putting up photos.

A before and an after photo would be extremely helpful for us to analyze your concerns.  Thank you for contributing to RealSelf.