Have I caused harm to my Breast implants?

I had my surgery on June 29. My family & I decided to go to Sea World yesterday and I rode on a water ride/roller coaster Journey to Atlantis. I'm now freaking out that I may have caused harm to my new implants, however I am three weeks out. I was just wondering if I'm fine or if I should worry & what symptoms I should look out for.

Post op breast augmentation

avoid any strenuous activity after breast surgery. If you do not have pain, redness, fever, you are fine. However, always consult your plastic surgeon to be sure.

3 weeks post op

Congratulations on your recent surgery. If you are not having any major symptoms, I suspect you are doing just fine and your recovery is heading in the right direction. Follow up with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon if any concerns arise.
Best,Benjamin J. Cousins MDBoard Certified Plastic Surgeon

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Hope you enjoyed the ride

and if you're not experiencing any symptoms or visible changes to your chest, you should be fine.  And just when did your surgeon release you to all activities?

Curtis Wong, MD

Have I harmed my implants?

Sounds like you are fine.Sudden pain, swelling or change in shape or temperature are all worrying symptoms that you should look out for but if you don't have any of these I would relax.
Best wishes

Gerard Lambe, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure.  Your concerns are not uncommon; however, the probability that any harm was done is extremely low.   Barring any significant trauma to your chest and/or change in your physical examination, you will likely be just fine. Follow up with your plastic surgeon for evaluation and/or more meaningful reassurance. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.