Is there any possible way I can have a brow lift without the use of epinephrine? (Photo)

My only a-fib episode was 12 years ago. I'm on low dose aspirin, Benazipril, Amiodarone, Lexapro. I use Carbocaine for all dental work. I've had upper blepharoplasty, bunionectomy and breast implants without epi. I understand about bleeding, the mess, bruising, etc. Are there options? I can't be the 1st person who has wanted a brow lift without epi. My cardiologist says "not even in minute dosages can you have it." He doesn't even allow it topically for permanent makeup. Thanks for any help.

Cardiac Clearance

Hello, and thank you for your question! At our practice, you would definitely need cardiac clearance prior to surgery. Your health and safety always remain a priority. I think most every BCPS would use epinephrine in the local for a brow lift to control bleeding. Have you tried Botox injections to help temporarily lift your brows, since you are not able to have epinephrine? Best of luck to you.

Browlift candidate without epinephrine?

First of all, the photograph demonstrates overly elevated eyebrows, and a brow lift is not required.  Performing a brow lift procedure does require the use of epinephrine to prevent bleeding during the surgical procedure.  Its best to get cardiology clearance prior to any elective cosmetic surgery

Better not have a brow lift

I doubt anyone of the doctors reading this has done brow lifts without any epinephrine. One can use low dose epinephrine in tumescent solution but your condition would preclude any use. You can always continue to shave or pluck your brows and use an eyebrow pencil to give your brows an elevated look. To be sure, perhaps get an opinion from another cardiologist. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon