Does breast implant illness happen?

Hello my question is, does breast implant illness exist or is it just a myth? I had a BA Sep 7 and I am currently 8 weeks post op, I read in the internet how some women get sick from haveing implants and it kinda freaked me out ! Now I'm pretty paranoid I had saline under the muscle. Help pleas ! Thank you so much

Breast Implant Safety

99% of the internet is misinformation. Google is working on a system that lets the reader know the validity of a website. In every field of science, including medicine, there has been a war with those bent on spreading misinformation, usually for monetary gain. The anti-breast implant movement is alive and well, providing the internet with plenty of misinformation. Don't be swayed; you are safe. Best of luck!