Breast fat transfer cost & sizing?

How much is the average cost for a breast fat transfer procedure? I am currently a 32A. Would I be able to go up to a small C cup?

Breast fat transfer cost & sizing?

With fat transfer to the breasts in order to go up by 2 or more cup sizes you will need more than one surgery. One round of fat grafting to the breasts will usually get you just one cup size bigger. If you want to be larger than that ( A to C cup), you would undergo another surgery a few months later.

Fat Transfer

The cost for any procedure is dependent on things like length of surgery, what part of the country your surgeon is located and anesthesia to name a few. It's hard to guarantee an exact cup size because we know that all of the fat that is transferred won't survive. It also depends on how much fat you have to be harvested.   

John Allan Ness, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Please send pictures

The average breast enlargement with fat grafting will give you one cup enlargement. The cost will be around 11,000$ . Please send pictures for better evaluation. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon