Do you think that I can use this processed fat to do a Brazilian butt lift?

I did a liposuction before 3 years, but I still have fat at same areas that I did the liposuction for, do you think that I can use this processed fat to do a Brazilian butt.

BBL Candidate

Hello, it is hard to give you an accurate opinion without evaluating your case either in person (preferably) or in pictures. There is also the question if it is enough fat to transfer in order to give you a good result. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction in an area a second time

It is possible to harvest fat from an area which has been previously treated with liposuction, however, the question will be if there is enough fat to do a fat transfer to the buttock. An exam in person will be needed to evaluate the quality of the skin/fat in your previously liposuctioned areas. Consult with a few experienced plastic surgeons for a thorough exam in person.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL and liposuctioned region

You really can't get much fat from areas that you have already liposuctioned as it will be mostly scar tissue; If you do not have enough fat reserve, you may want to consider a buttocks implant. A consultation will allow your surgeon to tally up your fat reserves so that you have an accurate idea of the amount of fat you can expect to have transferred to your buttocks cheeks.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Fat transfer to buttocks

Hello. If you have residual fat in those areas the fat deposits may be used for fat transfer to the buttocks. There will be associated scar tissue so your surgeon will anticipate that issue and will advise that fat be harvested from other ares as well
Good LuckDrBurnett#realself100