Brazilian butt; I don't have enough fat to transfer, can I use anything other than fat?

I did a liposuction before 3 years, now I want to do a Brazilian butt ,but I don't have fat to transfer it to my butt , I want to know if there is any safe and permanent material (without a side effects it maybe harm my body) I can use it instead fat to do the Brazilian butt .

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your question.  Unfortunately has not uploaded any pictures of his body, making it more difficult evaluation.
My advice is that before making any decision with respect to the procedure for you,first should be evaluated by a surgeon certified plastic and see what is best for you. Best wishes!!

BBL

At this time, besides your own fat or a buttock implant, there is nothing safe or approved for buttock augmentation. Any foreign material injected in the buttocks, has a very high risk for complications, like embolism, skin necrosis, infections, discoloration, migration, induration, etc. And those materials are almost impossible to remove once are inside of your body. Most of the complications do not happen soon after the injections, usually they appear 5 to 7 years after the procedure has been done. Be smart and go with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, who can give you the best options for your goal.

Breast lift alternatives

Your best option for buttocks augmentation which can be done with a buttocks implant. We perform this surgery routinely and over the last ten years have not observed any complications necessitating implant removal. A consultation is needed to provide you details of how large an implant you can have placed.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

BBL candidate

You can consider gaining weight so that you may have sufficient fat for a proper fat transfer. There are no permanent fillers available. You may also consider a silicone gluteal implant as well if you lack enough fat.Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for a detailed exam.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD