Can I use my brother's fat during a Brazilian butt lift?

I want to do a Brazilian butt put I don't have enough fat for that , do you think that I can use my brother's fat to transfer it to my body, by the way we have the same blood category .

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. No, unfortunately you can not use anyone else's fat.  Your body would reject it. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

No you cannot use another persons fat to transfer to your buttocks even if he or she is related. You must use your own fat. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

BBL fat source

Thank you for your question. You must use your own body's fat because your brother's fat won't take. Your body will not accept it. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for their advice. You could have enough fat in other areas of your body that they can discuss with you. Hope this helps,Dr. Newall

German Newall, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. In a Brazilian Butt Lift only one's own fat can be transferred. An in person exam with a highly experienced board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and candidacy is a good starting point.

Leonard Lu, MD

Wouldn't it be fabulous if we could use other people's fat during a BBL or fat transfer to the breasts etc. Unfortunately, we cannot as our body will reject fat that comes from someone who does not have the same genetic makeup as we do. Kind of like with organ donation. The recipient has to be on medications for life in order not to reject the organ.