Not sure if it's an allergic reaction to the sutures or its infected. What should I do? (Photo)

It doesn't hurt but I'm not sure if it's infected at this point? Feeling like I should get a second opinion.

Not sure if it's an allergic reaction to the sutures or its infected. What should I do?

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. Open wounds and scars are also very common in this procedure, and also if it happens, you have to get with your plastic surgeon for cleaned and if it's worse , put stitches on it.I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support… 

BREAST OPEN WOUND

By looking at your photos, you have a wound dehiscence, that requires immediate attention. The cause of the problem can be an infection too much tension on the skin, etc. It is important to cechk with your surgeon about how to mamage this problem.

Post op breast wound

Hi - the redness suggests you may have an early infection and I would recommend you visit your operating surgeon. 

Postop breast lift reaction?

Would be difficult to ascertain without an in-person exam, but without a doubt the best thing to do is been seen by your board certified plastic surgeon for an immediate assessment.

Amy Ortega, MD
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Allergic reaction? Call your surgeon

Regardless of whether this is a suture reaction, an infection or something else, you should alert your surgeon and be evaluated for appropriate care and treatment.

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

See your Surgeon

See your surgeon as soon as possible.  It appears you have an infection and this needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD