After fat transfer/liposuction, what to do now? 1 lipo revision, post op 4 months. Do I need a mini TT now? New dr? (Photos)

I started with a nice tummy. After fat transfer/lipo to breast that ended unnecessary. I'm left with lumps and bumps. Even after a lipo revision 4 months ago. Dr said I now need mini TT? I'm looking into second options as this will be surgery 6 with this dr, 3 of them revisions for procedures. At 4 months post it's getting worse. I do the massage. I'm active. Should I wear garment? What do I do? I want to be done with these surgeries. I just need to know why, and how to fix this! Help! depressed

Irregularities Post Liposuction

This is very unfortunate. My advise would be to consult with another physician for your options. Possible skin tightening treatments or a tummy tuck. Best of Luck.

DrDerby

Thank you for your question and the photos. The irregularity in the abdomen area seems very serious and i feel that the best to improve this would be with a Tummy Tuck. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question and pictures, looks like you can benefit from a tummy tuck to correct your lose skin,an in person consultation would be best, consult carefully with a board certified PS,best of luck!

You need an aggressive mini tummy tuck

The only way to improve your contour which was compromised by your liposuction, is to tighten the loose skin on your abdomen.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Stomach irregularities after fat transfer.

I'm afraid that you need to get a second opinion to discuss options including a tummy tuck to tighten skin and muscles.  Your post lipo irregularities are unusually severe .  

Jon A. Perlman, MD