Can I achieve my goals by working out or should I be opting for a BBl? (photos)

Hello, I have been overweight for the majority of my life and have never been able to achieve a flat stomach or small waist no matter how much I work out. I have been working with a trainer for the past couple months and am nowhere near happy with any results. I feel much better but my body is not changing too much. Would I be considered a good candidate for BBL?

Weight loss before surgery

You may want to lose some weight before having liposuction and fat transfer surgery. Your somewhat square buttock shape can be changed significantly with lipo and fat transfer. Exercise and diet alone will likely not alter your physique to the extent that a BBL procedure can accomplish. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person to be sure.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Can I achieve my goals by working out or should I be opting for a BBl?

Congratulations on your hard work. I think that you should give yourself more time in the gym to assess your results. At six months you should be able to get a sense of whether you're getting the changes in your body that you desire. If not, you could consider a BBL surgery.Assuming that you are healthy, you do appear to be a good candidate for a BBL surgery. You have some excess fullness in your flanks and the sides of your buttocks would benefit from placement of fat. Doing liposuction of the waist and adding fullness to the buttocks creates a beautiful S-shaped curve from your waist to your buttocks and your hips and thighs. Keep up the hard work!