AA Rhinoplasty and/or nasolobial fold filler? (photo)

Hello, I am in my mid 20s and have always considered rhinoplasty for my large nose, that doesn't fit with my face. I also have folds around my nose that I feel makes my nose look even uglier. I have a family history of saggy jowls , which i start to see.. I understand that with rhinoplasty, the folds will still be there. On a cosmetic aspect, which would bring my face to be more aesthetically appeasing?

Rhinoplasty to narrow it was nose

A Rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing a wide nose.  To narrow wide nostrils requires and a alar-plasty which involves removal of the wedge of skin at the base of the nostrils to narrow them.  To narrow wide nasal bones requires osteotomies placed in them.  The tip could also be narrowed with a tip-plasty.  For more information and many before and after results of narrowing a wide nose with rhinoplasty, please see the link and the video below

Rhinopasty and/or Facial Fillers

A rhinoplasty to reduce the size of your nose and make it more proportional to your surrounding facial features would provide a more significant change in your appearance at this time. Consult with an experienced rhinoplasty specialist to educate yourself about this procedure before making an decisions.

Rhinoplasty and/or nasolobial fold filler?

The areas that concern you can be realistically improved with an artistically performed rhinoplasty and fillers of the nasolabial folds.. Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best surgery. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon certified by the American Board of American Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. Robert Singer, M.D., FACS La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon