Is 8k too much to pay for liposculpture (tickle lipo) for lower and upper abdominal, waist, hip and flanks?

Liposuction Cost in Colombia

Liposuction cost may vary from country to country. The number of procedures performed by experienced surgeons in any country may also vary. Colombia has been for a long time on the top 5 countries in the world performing plastic surgery .The most important thing is not to shop buy. First choose board certified plastic surgeons in any country you plan to make your surgery. Then select on this board certified group the top 5 on the group.  After selecting on this type of surgeons you can compare experience on the field with the surgeon.  Prices with this type of surgeons in Colombia may go from 3000 to 6000. That is a better price without reducing quality.

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Liposculpture cost

Total cost all inclusive with operating room and anesthesia recovery and check ups is $3500 to $4000   Your price seems high comapred to our center in Beverly Hills

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

Cost of Liposculpture

You will pay for what you get, I suggest a VASER hi definition treatment for the best long term result with regards to contouring, skin tightening, cellulite and shaping.  Cost is dependent on a person's expertise and skill. Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposculpture

Costs can vary for a Liposculpture all around the world, also different results can be adquired depending on the country, I recommend for you not to choose because of the costs, but for the goal you want with these preocedure. Also contact a certified plastic surgeon if decide to do Liposculpture in your country or overseas.

Regards.

Kemil Issa, MD