Would 450cc silicone be the best way to go? (Photo)

I had a BA/BL w/ 330cc silicone done but still look like i need a lift. I was told by Drs here that i have a double bubble.I went back to my Dr and he decided to redo the procedure . He said to get the effect I want with a fuller and nice cleavage I would need a H/P 450cc silicone. Can you pls give me advice as to which size I should use to get the cleavage I want and would i need more skin taken off, cause my Dr stated that he's not sure if he will be able meet my expectations..pls help..thanks

Breast lift

Specific measurements would need to be made to see if your breasts were lifted enough.  It appears to me that what you need is your breasts lifted further.  A larger implant will not solve the problem.

Vertical Lift Problem

Hello,You have the typical dropped out look of a vertical only lift. You don't really have a double bubble, it is actually extra skin that needs to be remove by creating an inframammary incision. By doing this, the lower pole of your breast will be tighter and not droopy, and your upper pole will get a subtle increase in fullness from the implant sitting higher.  If your surgeon is not a ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeon who specializes in revision breast surgery, you should visit a few who are.Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Would 450cc silicone be the best way to go?

Your photos indicate too much of the total breast volume is below the nipple so you most definitely need a better lift. Bigger implants without a lift will simply add weight and worsen the problem. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Secondary breast lift.

I can't tell from your photos with certainty however it looks like your implants have dropped down and you had a vertical mastopexy only.  If so, I have seen this before and would be thinking along the lines of capsulorrhaphies and conversion to an anchor pattern.  I can't tell if I would need to change to a smaller implant or if your current implants could be left in place.Meet with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon to review photos and discuss options.
Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Best option for revisionary breast surgery?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation/lifting surgery. I think that you will certainly benefit from revisionary breast surgery.  In my practice, I would likely offer you additional breast lifting, capsulorraphy (adjustment of the breast implant capsules), and re-augmentation with appropriate breast implant size/profile to achieve an outcome that you will be pleased with.  In some cases like yours, I also use additional supportive material, such as acellular dermal matrix or biosynthetic mesh, for additional support and lower breast implant coverage.  You may find the attached/video helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.