3 months post and still have droopy boobs. Nipples haven't moved up my breast as they've settled. CC or implants too big?(Photo)

BA 3 mo Ago. 32b/c before. Due to asymmetry I had 500ccR/550L to help improve. Was told no lift necessary and I was ok to get this size. I'm concerned cuz my nipples are no longer centered on my breast mound, even tho they continue to settle & slope becomes more gradual, nipple position hasn't moved up my breast. My PS said it can take 6 months for nips to sit right, but I'm not seeing any improvement which is what worries me. Could implants have been too big for me and caused this? Or cap c?

3 months post

Thank you for your questions and photographs.  My recommendation is to wait a full 4-6 months before judging a final result with breast augmentation.  My recommendation is to wait for your final result and discuss the possibility of implant massage at this time.  Good luck.

Implant Position

Thank you for the photos.  Those are certainly larger implants given your frame and may take longer to stretch and settle.  By physical exam, your plastic surgeon should be able to tell if you have developed capsular contracture.  I am not sure that the implants will be centered on your nipple/areola complex even at 6 months time.  The majority of the settling happens in the first 4 months, even though there is some settling after, it appears that the implants would need to settle much more. At this point, best thing to do is wait and see how things look when you are 6 months out.  You may be quite surprised and happy then, if not then you can discuss what the options are with your plastic surgeon.Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

Implant size

The implant size is really your choice.  The width is often selected by the surgeon to fit your body.  Your implants may still settle still, which would bring your nipples up.  If they dont, you may need a revision to bring them down.  If you wanted smaller implants, then you could change them at that time.  

Tyler C. Street, MD
Napa Plastic Surgeon

Nipples haven't moved up my breast

Thank you for your question.  I agree with your surgeon that it can take up to 6 months for the implants to fully settle.  Speak with your surgeon about the appropriateness of implant massage in your case.  If your inframammary fold was not lowered during your procedure to accommodate the large implants, your implants may never settle to the point where your nipple are centered on your breasts.  The fold needs to be lowered so that the distance from the inframammary fold to the nipple is approximately the same length as the radius of the implant.  Doing so will ensure that the nipple is at the center of the breast/implant.  Hope this helps.