I'm 26, one 2 year old kid, breastfed for a few months, currently have silicone implants 275 & 300cc moderate profile? (Photos)

I want a little more fullness on top and I feel like they look somewhat droopy,I want them to sit up a little more,but not too perky,still want them to look natural somewhat.Would going a little bigger in implant and switching my profile to moderate plus fix the problem? Or would I require a lift? If so what kind? My breast width is 14.2

Breast lift

I agree that a breast lift would be your best option.  I prefer the lollipop lift with implants in a case like yours.  It gives a really nice shale and has fewer scars than the full anchor type of lift.

Revision breast surgery

Thanks for the question and photos.  I think ultimately you might need a revision lift to get you the look you wish but looking at desired after photos would help.  You could opt for a change of implants to higher profile but I am not sure that will give you the look you wish.  Seek in person consultations with board certified plastic surgeons for more definitive answers.  Best of luck to you

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Implant Exchange or Lift

Thank you for your question.  It would appear that you may need a lift from your photos.  However it is best for you to have an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in order to have an exam in order to get a proper diagnosis.  
Dr. Hisham Seify

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Implant exchange for larger implants, will I need a lift?

Hi Jalvarez,Thanks for your question and photos. It depends is the answer. A bigger implant will weight more and will likely require a lift as the your breast tissue will likely drop as did after your current breast implants. A larger implant will fill it but it will not last and then sag and not look so ideal. A lollipop breast lift or maybe a donut lift would help. Without an in person examination, it is difficult to say what you may need or not. Get some consultations with board certified plastic surgeons that can show you before and after photos of results that you like! Good Luck!

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

#breastlift #implantexchange

Implant exchange or lift

The definitive answer can be obtained in a formal consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.A straight implant exchange to a higher profile implant will give more fullness above the nipple. The breast will be larger but the nipple diameter and position on the chest wall will not change significantly.If the nipple diameter, position of the nipple on the chest wall and lower pole fullness of the breast are concerning to you than you should consider a lift. You did not provide a side view of the breasts after the augmentation so I can not comment on  that.Return to your surgeon if that is an option or seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate you and offer options.Good luck and I hope this was helpful. 

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Revision Augmentation Mastopexy

Hello,Your photos indicate you had a lift, but are still in need of a lift.  Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons who specialize in breast surgery.Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Lift needed

Hello and thank you for your question.  You will need an in-person examination for the most accurate advice, but you would most likely benefit from a breast lift.  You need a lift to help improve your breast shape and to help place your breasts laying on your abdomen back on your chest. The reason being is that you have a significant amount of breast tissue that is hanging below the fold, and a lift around the nipple-areola complex (called a circumareolar lift) alone is not strong enough to support the weight of the whole breast; if it were just your nipple position that was low, then a circumareolar lift would be enough, but in your case, if you only do a circumareolar lift, your areolas will stretch out significantly over time and give you a less appealing look. Therefore, if you were my patient, I would recommend a lollipop lift.  If you are happy with your overall breast size, you could save money and keep your current implants.  Otherwise, you could change your implants out to a larger size and/or greater projection to have an even bigger/perkier look.  I hope this helps to answer your questions and best of luck to you!
Sincerely,
Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

I'm 26, one 2 year old kid, breastfed for a few months, currently have silicone implants 275 & 300cc moderate profile?

Dear JAlvarezIn breast surgery, sometimes you have to compromise. If you are happy with your overall current size but want better projection, a lift would work well. You would have scars form the lift.  In your case, going to M+ profiles at 425/450 range can help with better projection and fullness.  From the photographs, I think that will give you a more projected look and more fullness without noticeable scars. Look for experienced and well trained plastic surgeon. See more than one consultation and make a well informed decision.

Afshin Parhiscar, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Re-Augmentation and/or Lift?

Thank you for your question/photos. Increasing implant volume, and using a higher profile can add to volume in the upper breast. Your implants appear to be well-positioned behind the nipple-areola, so it is unclear from the photo whether you would require a lift as well. If you are comfortable with your previous surgeon, I would discuss your concerns with him/her in a repeat consultation. If not, another experienced plastic surgeon in you area would be your best resource to determine the best course following an in-person exam. Best of luck.

Michael F. Bohley, MD

Lift with implants

It looks like you might benefit from larger implants and perhaps a small lift around the areola.  Best to be evaluated in person.