Looking for Local Surgeon Who Can Do a Tissue Expansion + Flap on my Face. Burned Skin Has Not Healed for 3 Yrs?

My skin is permanently burned and damaged. Red + Raw for 3+ years. Looking for a local LA/OC/SD surgeon who can perform a tissue expansion + Flap.

Doctor Answers 1

Burn Scar Treatments

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi Smitty.  We don't offer tissue expansion surgery, but we do a lot of scar treatments.  We offer pulsed dye laser treatments for red scars and fractional resurfacing for textured scars.  You can check the link below for pictures of related scar treatments.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.