Tomorrow is my first consultation. What are some things I should bring up? (Photo)

So what are some things I should bring up? I'm going to inland breast and body with dr Troy Anderson my friend recommended him. I'm looking at extra hp silicone hp silicone and also the gummy bears.... I'm not sure on cc size yet I want to wait until I try them on. I just know I want them big and I want them to look fake but natural at the same time... I'm thinking like 600-650 cc. Oh I'm 5'2.5" and like 128 lbs... The heaviest I've ever been besides being pregnant.

Breast Augmentation: Information

Dear Ms. Ashley025,

Thank you for your information, "desired look" and questions.

By now you most likely have had your first consultation.

Nothing substitutes for a personal evaluation, a review of your medical history/medications and a face to face discussion of your options.

Unfortunately with out nude photos, a exam of your tissues and taking measurements I can can only comment based your story, however I hope you find my comments helpful.

Breast size is a very personal choice. What seems large to one woman is considered small to another and vice versa.

Sizing while extremely important, however, is only one of the many considerations
(Implant style, position, type, filler material, etc.) needed to obtain the results and appearance you desire.

Like any decision we make the greater the information we have, the more research
completed, the more opinions we solicit and then based on our unique desire and perspective we make the decision. Likewise in choosing implant size (which is a very personal choice). There is no one "perfect" method or answer to your question.

Your final decision will be a "compilation" of the following:
1) research completed
A) in office sizers (I personally prefer the Mentor form fitting silicone sizing system)
B) at home "rice bag sizing"
C) computerized simulation
D) photos of desired appearance
E) recommendations of your Plastic Surgeon.

Please continue your search and study until you feel comfortable with your decision.

I recommend that you make several consultative appointments with Plastic Surgeons who are experienced and Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. In addition ideally they are members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic

I wish you my best and success,

R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Diplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery
wwwimagineplasticsurgery.com
4646 Brockton Ave
Riverside, Ca 92506
(951) 686-7600

What are some things I should bring up during breast augmentation consultation?

Ultimately, careful selection of plastic surgeon, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “fake but natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
I hope this (and the attached link/video, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Size

Thank you for the question and I would see several experts in your area that offer complimentary consultations, look at photos compare fees and be sized until you are comfortable with the implant volume and surgeon chosen.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

What to Ask During My First Consultation

Excellent Question .
The first thing you want to find out is - Is your Surgeon a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon?  You can find this out on plasticsurgery.org ( The official site of the American Society of Plastic Surgery).  They have an excellent section on "Do Your Homework" with many of the questions to ask.

You want to get to know your plastic surgeon and see if your personalities go well together.  Do you respect his/her professional opinions?  Ask them to show you some of their previous pre/post op photos.  Show them what you are hoping to achieve and then ask them if that is possible for you.

Richard Greco, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon