I would like to know what is the best recommendation non-surgical? (photos)

Some of the doctors were asking for more pictures so i can get a better explanation on what can be done to smooth out my neck. I would like the best recommendation. It is embarrassing some people stare at me or start touching on their neck i just want to be normal

Non Surgical Neck Options

An examination would be important for the best opinion by a board certified plastic surgeon.
Here is some general information however on non surgical options:
  1. Amount of excess fat typically found beneath the chin, and in the upper neck. Kybella injections can improve this.
  2. Presence of Significant (Platysmal) Banding – this requires bringing the muscles together in the upper/mid neck to a more youthful position and occasionally their release. This procedure is called a platysmaplasty or platysma plication. Mild banding can be treated non- surgically with Botox or Dysport but this requires injections 3-4 times a year for maintenance.
  3. Amount of excess/redundant skin (cutis laxa) and condition of your skin. Mild to minimal skin tightening using non-surgical means like the Sciton Laser SkinTyte procedure, Ultherapy or Thermage could also be considered. My personal preference for non-surgical skin tightening of the neck is the Sciton Laser BBL SkinTyte® procedure as there is no down time, more comfortable procdure, is effective and is a more targeted treatment.
  4. Chin deficiency. If you have a weak chin then you will not have adequate chin support to your neckline skin which affects your entire neck line. Sometimes especially in younger individuals this is all that is required and this can be done in the office under local anesthesia. There are a number of different sizes and shapes and your plastic surgeon will pick the optimal one for you. Non surgical options include injectable fillers but these are only temporary and have to be repeated.

There are many ways

If you truly want a non surgical option, opt for a combination of 2-3 sessions of kybella injections to melt the fat, followed by skin tightening with radiofrequency devices such as exillis or exillis ultra. For the neck banding the best treatment is a small amount of botox or dysport and some times diluted filler or belotero will have a nice effect. Also, use fewer pillows at night, as the constant bending of the neck in susceptible individuals can create the "necklace" lines.

I do believe that given the amount of fat in your neck, a minimally invasive treatment such as thermi tight or precision tx lipo device  may give you faster, and slightly better results. Best of luck!

Neda Vanden Bosch, MD
West Palm Beach Physician

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella, CoolMini

This needs VASER/ThermiRF to get the most contouring and reduction in fat.  Non invasive is an alternative but will do very little and take many treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Neck improvement

Thank you for posting your photos. Your neck can be improved by removing some of the fat under the chin area. This can be done easily with KYBELLA injections. Another option for some patients would be liposuction. By removing some volume, your contour can be improved and the creases will be less noticeable. The creases will be the most difficult to improve due to the frequent folding of skin in that area causes permanent changes in the dermal thickness. It is similar to folding a sheet of paper and creating a crease. Additional methods to improve the appearance of the creases would be skin tightening with energy-based devices as well as conservative filler injection to fill in those areas. For the best treatment options, it is important to visit an expert for an in-person examination. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Nonsurgical neck improvement

I would recommend that you try Kybella to reduce the fat in the neck and radiofrequency with Viora to tighten your skin. A consultation would be necessary to provide you more details.

Arian Mowlavi, MD