Is this a bad boob job? It's been 9 months why hasn't my right breast dropped or is my left one just too low? (photo)

High implant

Most patients continue to have the implant settle and overlying tissue remodel for a year after augmentation.  You have more asymmetry than typical for being this far out.  Your right breast may have developed a contracture.  It is unlikely anything was done "wrong" during your surgery.  Asymmetry and contractures sometimes happen following augmentation, even when everything is done perfectly in the operating room.  Follow-up with your surgeon she he/she can determine what is going on and what the best course of action is.