I am a young trans woman. Are there any surgeries that would help me look more feminine and look like a woman? (Photo)

I want to look more like a girl . I want to have Futures like a girl. I want to look like a girl without anymakeup .i don't wanna look ugly. I want to looks so much like a girl people don't even know that I'm a boy

Doctor Answers 1

Facial feminization in texas

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would recommend a rhinoplasty to narrow the nose and refine the tip, buccal fat pad reduction to narrow the mid and lower cheeks (make your face more heart shaped), endoscopic brow lift to arch the brows and with a lower forehead frontal bone burr to reduce the ridge/bump with fat grafting above that to further smooth the forhead.
I am in Austin texas just up the road from you.  I will waive my consultation fee because I am interested in helping you.  Just email me via realself or go to my website.

Austin Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 63 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.