Is something wrong with one or both of my implants? (Photos)

Im 5 days post op, and i think something could be wrong with one of my implants or both?? The left one seems much smaller and that its disappearing. Or prehaps dropping and settling? I can't decide compared to the right one, thats still swollen and hard- and not doing anything. Are both ok, neither ok? I have my drs appointment next week, but im too paranoid to wait!

Is something wrong with one or both of my implants?

Thank you for your questions. You are in very early phase of healing. Your breasts continue to change in the coming several weeks. It is not unusual to look like this after breast Aug initially. It will be helpful if we can see pre op pics. Please follow instructions from your PS and express your concerns to your PS

Post breast augmentation

At only 5 days it is still early in the healing process after breast augmentation and some asymmetry is to be expected. As the implants soften, settle and drop the breast shape will change along with cleavage. It can take 3-4 months before the implants look and feel like they belong to you. Be sure to keep any scheduled follow up appointments you have for his or her evaluation and advice . Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes,M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francsico Bay Area

#realself #breastaugmentation #drdeanvistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon