It's been 3 weeks and my boobs are still too high. Will they drop and fluff? (Photo)

TUBA incision 420cc saline filled to 500cc

It's been 3 weeks and my boobs are still too high. Will they drop and fluff?

Thank you for your question. You are in early phase of healing. They will continue to change in the coming several weeks. Please follow instructions from your PS. Some times it may take longer for descent upto 6 months.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Drop

You are still very early in your healing phase and need time for your tissues to relax, the swelling subside, and the implants settle. Please follow all your post operative results. You will notice your breasts softening and changing shape over the next several weeks.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Implant Position

You are still in the early phase of healing. With time your implants may settle if the skin at the base of the breast is able to loosen and stretch. However, it is possible that the implant is held in this high position due to scar tissue, the muscle of your chest, or an inadequate pocket size. You may try massaging to allow the implants to settle. I would encourage you to review your result with your plastic surgeon if they do not settle with more time.

Michael E. Ciaravino, MD

NO.

You need bigger pockets to help them drop and fluff out.  They are unlikely to do it on their own. However there is no harm on waiting for a few more months. 

Vasdev Rai, MD