I'm on my 3rd week from breast adjustable implants, I notice a little oozing from under the right breast on the cut. Advice?

I also still experience tightness and feel like swollen especially at night.

Breast augmentation surgery

At 3 weeks after surgery the incisions should be healed with no discharge. If you notice any changes in your post-operative course such as drainage from the incision you should immediately contact your plastic surgeon. The biggest concern would be that there may be an infection around the breast implant. A prompt reassessment by your plastic surgeon should be completed to ensure that this is not the case. Take care and thank you for your question.

Ottawa Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon