Waist surgery without TT or Lipo? (Photo)

Hello and thank you all for your time to answer my questions. So i'm really concerted because I want to know if theres any surgery that can help me? As you can see my waist is small but i'd like to have a SMALLER waist, i haven't tried waist training because i dont think they'll give me the waist that i want. Lipo and TT won't help me i guess, so the 'rib surgery' will? And it is not dangerous for me? This is my natural waist and i want it like the full-body picture. Thank you!!

Waist surgery without TT or Lipo

Thank you for your question. It is hard to fully give you answer based on your photos without an examination. It appears that you are a good candidate for the BBL procedure. Consult with a Board certified Plastic Surgeon

Waist surgery without TT or Lipo?

I think that liposuction could likely make your proportions smaller, but an exam would be necessary to make the determination.