Tummy tuck or mommy makeover?

I would like to get a mommy makeover but not sure about the best pricing inthis area I'm struggling which to choose either just a tummy tuck or the while makeover ? ( includes breast)

Mommy Makeover vs Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question. There are multiple options under the term "mommy makeover". Together, with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, you will come up with a plan that is designed specifically for you. Our office, like many others, offer financing plans to assist you in achieving your desires. I would suggest making appointments with a couple of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in your area. This will expose you to differences in price and personalities and provide you with multiple options.

Mommy makeover

Hi, thank you for the question,
if i understood correctly you have doubts about the procedure, in those cases i recommend just starting with the procedure that bothers you most and then doing the next stage at another time. you need to be sure before going under surgery and maybe if you start with the area the bothers you the most, you can have a better idea of what you need.

Enriquillo Clime Rivera, MD

Fix what bothers you most

I always tell my patients to fix what bothers them the most.  Most of the time, once you fix the worst problem, some of the other areas won't bother you as much.  It is also probable safer to stage multiple large procedures rather than one long procedure.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck vs mommy makeover

If you only want your abdomen treated then you should only have a tummy tuck. If you are concerned about your breasts as well then combine a breast procedure with your tummy tuck. The cost is generally less when you combine procedures compared to having them done separately. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in your area and choose the most experienced surgeon you feel the most comfortable with- don't use price as a primary decision making factor.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Mommy Makeover - Should I stage the procedures?

If you are not sure how much surgery you want to undertake, then I recommend just starting with the procedure that bothers you most and then doing the next stage (breasts) at another time. There is no harm in staging the procedures rather than undergoing a larger surgery that you are not sure that you need at this time. 

#PlasticSurgery #BreastAug #Tummytuck #Mommymakeover 

Don't "break the bank" over cosmetic surgery

There is no medical disadvantage to staging the procedures, ie doing the tummy one surgery, and a later time and date doing the breast area.

The cost saving from doing both at the same time, in my practice, is around $1000 only due to the "efficiencies".

that said, you will be better off not being under financial stress, and doing one thing at a time rather than trying to do everything at once but finding it unaffordable or going to the least expensive surgeon instead of your first choice surgeon.

Marwan R. Khalifeh, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck or entire mommy makeover

Making the decision to have your tummy and breasts done at the same time is something that should be well thought over. See board certified plastic surgeons face-to-face and consider their recommendations, talk with your significant other, and then while well informed you can be comfortable in the decision that you make.

Thank you for your question and good luck!

Melinda Lacerna, MD FACS

Tummy tuck alone versus mommy makeover what to do?

There's no right or wrong answer. If you're healthy these procedures can be done together quite safely. There will be some cost savings by this route. Nevertheless, in the end the decision about the timing of various operations is up to you.

Tummy tuck or mommy makeover?

There usually is a cost saving to combining a tummy tuck with breast rejuvenation surgery, and many patients combine the the two in a mommy makeover.   However, you should discuss the risks of combining the procedures with your surgeon, if you have any health problems.  Ask your surgeon for a cost break down if you do one procedure at a time or both at the same time.  Also, check with your primary physician for their advise given you overall health status.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck or mommy makeover

Thank you for your question. Ultimately, the decision is up to you.  You will need to decide which areas of your body are of concern.  I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for advice and guidance.