Smartlipo for $50? (Photo)

I had got this deal on groupon 4 sessions of smartlipo. Sounds to cheap , but I bought the deal. Im just curious, how will i be able to use those 4 sessions on my stomack , will i be able to go back following days todo a touch up? And how soon will my body type see results and how does smartlipo help skin tightening ?

Smart Lipo for $50

Run do not walk away from this offer. Whatever you are being offered it is not a surgical procedure.  $200 only pays for the fiber that is used in a laser liposuction procedure.  Even as a loss leader to get people into the office the offer that you are entertaining makes no sense 

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Smart Lipo for $50; No way!

Unfortunately this is probably too good to be true.  While Smartlipo has become more competitive and affordable than ever, it will never cost $50.  This is probably some type of ineffective light based treatment that will produce no results.

Lawrence Broder, MD
Cedar Park Family Physician

Smart Lipo

Thank you for your question. Smart Lipo assists in skin tightening by shrinking the tissue and selectively target the collagen fibers to achieve a non-surgical and minimally invasive 20% shrink wrap of the skin in the treated region. Please be wary of deals that seem "too good to be true." You will save more money and have a better result by going to the right board certified facial plastic surgeon the first time rather than finding a bargain deal that needs revision later on.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Smart Lipo for $50

You need to contact the clinic that posted the offer.   Usually the supplies for one Smartlipo session far exceed $50 so I don't understand how the clinic could really provide Smartlipo at that cost and exactly how much would be done.   Perhaps it is a $50 discount off of 4 Smartlipo treatments??

SmartLipo Results -- Get VASER Hi Definition Body Shaping 4D Shaping

Smart Lipo is not a $50 procedure, ensure you are speaking about the true "smartLipo" which is a laser liposuction procedure.  VASER works better in my opinion.  Best, Dr. Emer.

That sounds like total garbage

the laser fiber and the equipment costs are more than that per session. i can guarantee that whoever is offering this is no board certified plastic surgeon. i just don't understand people. would you allow someone to operate on your brain or your heart if you got an operation on Groupon for $200??? Granted, Smartlipo is not having a heart transplant but it is still SURGERY. No one i know that has any skills would be doing smartlipo to one area for under $1,500, let alone $50.i think you are safer just asking for your money back from groupon. that is more than suspicious. 
david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

"Caveat emptor" (buyer beware)

Thank you for your question. This sounds very fishy! I do a great deal of Smartlipo and this sound nothing like the procedure I am familiar with. You've been warned. Best wishes.

Reputable lipo experts don't grovel on groupon. You've been warned.

I wouldn't trust that a $50 lipo would be a safe or effective use of my time if I were a patient. My advice is to gift the sessions to your worst enemy. Pass on this. You have nothing to gain.

Smart lipo

Smart lipo is liposuction and done in one session. Most surgeons do not offer groupons for surgical procedures. You might want to review your groupon and find out who it is with and exactly for what procedure.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon