Sensations after Butt implants?

Is it normal to feel little shocks or tingling in your legs after intramuscular butt implants. I've only had them in for about 6 weeks. It's not really painful and I only get them like twice a day and not everyday I notice they happen on days when I try to sit.

Sensation after butt implants

What you observe is with the normal range. No action is required right now, it is likely that this disappears with time. It is likely caused by the usual post surgical, sometimes we also observe minor, self.limiting fluid collections around the sciatic nerve which are best treated by observation as long as symptoms are minor. Your surgeon may want to reconsider this if your troubles prevail beyond a period of 3-4 months.For now, not to worry.

Spain Plastic Surgeon

After buttocks implants

Hi and thanks for your question. After buttocks implants these sensations are expected as long as there is no extreme pain or changes in legs strenght or sensitivity. Remember now you have a volume you didn´t have, son now skin and muscle need to adapt to it.Best wishes.

Hector Milla, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon