Follow-up question: Ptosis (right eye), upper and lower Blepharoprasty (right and left) two weeks ago. No recovery?

I posted picture last week from my surfer. I am really concerned now because there is not improvement of recovery. Actually not changed at all since the surgery date. From 2 days ago, it is very itchy and the suture line area started getting red and irritated. My left eye is more swollen now. I had not washed face eye area since the surgery date. I talked to my surgeon and he suggested to use gentamycin ointment (I received from the op date) to keep it moist.

Recovery from ptosis repair and blepharoplasty

Swelling and bruising after surgery can take many weeks to totally resolve. Itching may be caused by inflammation, infection, and allergic response to topical medication. It is imperative that you continue to follow up with your surgeon as you are healing. He/she needs to see your eyelid progress over time to know if recovery is proceeding properly - and to be sure that there is no infection or allergic inflammatory problem. Best wishes. 

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon