After weight loss what procedure should I go with to trim my body fat? (photos)

I have done countless online hours of research on what I should do for trimming my body fat. I'm pretty happy with my results from recent weight lost I'm feeling like my old self, but my stomach is not cute. I had a son 5 yrs ago and my stomach looks like it. What I really want is something with minimum scarring because I already had 2 c sections.

Hello .

Hi, thank you for your question. I congratulate you on all the weight you've lost in recent months . Now our work is coming to you. I think you should think about getting a TT, and not be thinking about minimal incisions because what you really need is a full TT where we can tighten the abdominal muscles above your belly bottom. Have a good night.

After weight loss what procedure should I go with to trim my body fat?

Hello and thanks for your question.
You have multiple options:
Liposuction if you don't have excess skin.
Removal of skin by doing tummy tuck and liposuction combination.
An exam is needed to give you the best options.
Dr Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Lipo and TT

Thank you for the pictures.

I believe that you make a great candidate for a tummy tuck, liposuction in the waist and lower back. This can enhance your body shape in a great way and definitely give you a flatter abdomen.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

A tummy tuck would address loose skin and any abdominal wall laxity.

Post weight loss problems

After a significant weight loss, your tissue loses at lot of elasticity (ability to snap back).  Pathologist looking at skin samples under a microscope can see the difference in elastic fibers. Surgery is the most reliable  way to improve this problem.  For the abdomen, an abdominoplasty is the way to go.

Mark D. Wigod, MD
Boise Plastic Surgeon

What to Do?

Congratulations on your weight loss. I think what you are seeing now are the changes from the pregnancy with loose abdominal muscles and excess skin. Losing more body fat will not improve this, rather, you should consider some type of tummy tuck procedure.

You probably need a TT

although you have done a good job losing weight and toning, it appears by your photos that your abdominal fascia has been stretched from your pregnancy and that you will need this tightened up. this will require a full TT. 
although Smartlipo may be of some help, unless your muscles are tighten surgically, you will always have an abdomen that sticks out more than you would like.

david berman md
plastic surgeon
northern va

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Tummy questions

Getting that pre pregnancy tummy is quite difficult and you are certainly on the right track by losing weight and toning muscle.  However, from you comments and photos it appears that you likely need a full tummy tuck with liposuction to get that flat tummy back.  While I understand that you desire to minimize scarring because of the two c-sections, a tummy tuck would remove the old scars and give you that flat tummy.  There area alternatives that I would be happy to discuss with you.

Delio Ortegon, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon