Post op remove replace BA w/capsulary contracture - can I put deodorant on?

Currently 3 days post op of remove/replace w/capsulary contracture; have drains in both sides. All seems and feels great. Question is: since he went thru nipple- can I put deodorant on? forgot to call today and ask and it's really bothering me!

Breast Implants

Thank you for your question. You should refer to your surgeons post op instructions. Each surgeon has a different preference for their post op instructions.

Deodorant

You should follow the instructions of your surgeon.  That individual is your best resource so keep the lines of communication open with that office.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Ali Mosharrafa

Ali Mosharrafa, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon