When does the pain subside?? There are indentation in thighs where the garment slips to. Discomfort is till an 8.

My tummy was protruding as though I was 6-7 months pregnant. Finally, a 1.5 years later my doctor agreed to a revision w/muscle tightening & redoing the belly button due to excessive scarring. Perfect time to add on thigh lipo. The revision was free since I did the thigh lipo. I am 8 days post op and still a GREAT deal of discomfort when I sit on the toilet, pull up my compression garment or ANYTHING that rubs against the thigh area.

Postop Pain after Lipo

You should be getting some improvement over the next several days. Everyone is different in terms of how much pain they have after surgery. Do you have bruising or swelling contributing to the pain? Your surgeon may want to consider a prednisone pack or some other type of antiinflammatory to help with the discomfort