Object in my outer thigh where liposuction was performed. Please give me an idea of what it is. (photos)

Not sure what this is but I had to push it out of my outer thigh where the liposuction was performed because my ps told me there was no object in my thigh and that it was only calcified fat.

To read the original question, please click here. 

Object in my outer thigh where liposuction was performed. Please give me an idea of what it is.

I have not seen this before, so I would recommend showing this to your plastic surgeon for advice.

Foreign body in tissues after liposuction

Thank you for asking about your foreign body after liposuction.

I am sorry you had this experience. It is definitely not calcified fat but a foreign body of some kind. Instruments used during liposuction are not made of plastic or glass and are not transparent. I can't tell from the photo what it is. You need to take the item with you to your surgeon to see if s/he can explain it. 

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS