How much would a nose job cost? (Photo)

How much would a nose job cost me I have a bump on my nose I want to remove. Can some give me a price including fees and everything? I want it to look natural

Rhinoplasty Procedure and Costs

Rhinoplasty would be an effective procedure to remove the hump on the nose and refine the nasal tip. Costs for the procedure will likely vary with region and surgeon. It would be recommended to consult with a rhinoplasty surgeon, as well under go some pre-operative imaging to help estimate what your nose could look like.

Rhinoplasty in San Antonio

Cost is a frequent question of patients considering aesthetic surgery. And while it is definitely an investment, you should select your surgeon based on experience, review of their previous results, your interaction and feeling of care by the surgeon and their staff, etc. my greatest recommendation would be to schedule a consultation with a board certified rhinoplastic surgeon to discover all of these factors for yourself. In general, though, the total cost of rhinoplasty in San Antonio will likely be $7000-8000.Best wishes!

Christian L. Stallworth, MD
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of a nose job

The cost of a nose job is directly proportional to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, the amount of time monitored under anesthesia by a physician anesthesiologist, and  the surgeon's professional fee for performing the surgery in addition to all of the post operative follow-up appointments.  It is very important to shop quality, not Price and get it done right first time.  Look for a surgeon who has dedicated a significant component of their practice to the discipline of rhinoplasty, and performs them often on a weekly basis.  Digital computer imaging would also be helpful to understand what can be accomplished with a rhinoplasty procedure on your nose.  For more information, our current price list, and many  before and after examples, please see the video and the link below

How much does rhinoplasty cost?

The average price for rhinoplasty in San Antonio is around $7500 which includes the surgeon's fees, hospital fees, and anesthesia. Prices vary depending on geographic location, experience of the surgeon, and extent of nose job needed. Removing the dorsal hump and reshaping or resizing your nose is very possible. Those who don't want to undergo surgery may consider a non-surgical nose job, which uses fillers such as Radiesse or Juvederm to smooth out humps and bumps.

Jose E. Barrera, MD, FACS
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon