What I want to be done vs what is needed? (Photos)

I am really just looking for an alar base reduction. But when I see pictures of my nose , I think that I need more than that . I already had one rhino and an attempt for an alar base but the dr did not touch my nostrils only the bar of my nose. I have seen a dr that is going to do an alar base and bring the nostrils in. Will my tip be to big? Doctors what is needed ?

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Revision Alarplasty

I think you have an attractive result and would strongly suggest avoiding additional surgery.  I am also a little surprised that my colleague from Orlando might suggest seeing a board certified plastic surgeon .   Currently there are many more nasal surgeries  being done in the US by Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeons than plastic surgeons and unfortunately  there are many plastic surgery training programs around the country that offer their residents minimal experience in cosmetic Rhinoplasty during their training.  
Instead the barometer in choosing a qualified facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon should rely on one factor.  Experience  in rhinoplasty !    
Board Certification or Society Membership provides no guarantees or assurance of the above!

S. Randolph Waldman, MD
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon

What I want to be done vs what is needed?

Revision Rhinoplasty is even more challenging than primary. The first time is the best time to achieve the greatest result. I see your concerns and yes- they can be addressed with a Revision Surgery- but only in the hands of a Board Certified PS who has extensive experience in Revision work