How long do I have to wait to donate a kidney after bbl with full lipo to back and stomach?

I will be donating a kidney to my father.. I would please like to know the answer to both of the following questions.. How long do I have to wait after bbl to donate a kidney... And how long do I have to wait after donating a kidney do I have to wait to get a bbl? Thank you!

This questions might better be answered by the transplant team that will be doing the surgery for you and your father. Clearly, that is way more important than the BBL. It would be my guess that if your father has the time, it is safer for you to have the BBL first as a big surgery can be stressful when you only have one kidney.