Is this an incision infection in my breast implant revision scar? I am 1 month post op (Photo)

Surgery was July 7th so a month post op to the day. Breasts do not hurt. Left one healing beautifully. 5 days ago, noticed a lump and a bit of pain in right breast incision. Over the past few days it turned into what you see in he picture and pain increased significantly. Pain localized to incision - NOT in breast. Noticed pin sized droplet of yellow stuff two days ago. Dr appointment Monday. Any insight would be greatly appreciated as it is only Saturday. Worried I'll have to remove/replace.

Incision Infection?

Hello and thank you for your question. I definitely understand you may be having some trouble with your incision, while the photo does not provide a lot of detail. However, from your description of the lump and pain that you are feeling in the area the best advice I can offer is to see your surgeon right away to make sure that it is cared for properly and taken care of in case there is an infection. I wish you the best and hope it is cleared up right away.