I had a breast augmentation 6 months ago. What is the waiting period to having another breast augmentation to reduce the size?

I am not happy with my surgery. My doctor gave me the 340 cc R and 375 cc L natural Inspira implant which makes me a 34 D. I only wanted to be a small C and he was aware of that. How long should I wait before I know exactly how big they will be? I've expressed my opinion to him and he suggested I wait a full year. I would like another opinion because I don't trust his judgement anymore.

What is the waiting period to having another breast augmentation to reduce the size?

Thank you for your question and I am sorry that your results have not been what you anticipated.  Without a full series of photographs or an in-person examination it is difficult to offer definite advice, but in most cases you have reached your long-term results at 6 months after surgery.  If your swelling has resolved and your implants have softened to resemble natural breasts it would be safe to undergo an implant exchange procedure.  Hope this helps.