Am I a good candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure? (photo)

I would like to achieve a higher narrower bridge, with a smaller tip with a slight up tilt. Would my eyes be pulled closer together to achieve the look? What the average cost of the initial and maintenance procedures?

Doctor Answers 8


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Given your aesthetic goals, you are likely not a candidate for a nonsurgical correction.  Fillers to your nose would probably accentuate the areas you are trying to change! Narrowing the bridge cannot be accomplished without a procedure.  The advantage of a surgical solution is that there is no maintenance procedure -- hopefully, once and done.
Good luck! 

Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 167 reviews

Nonsurgical nose job candidate

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Injecting fillers into the nose will  only make the nose larger, wider, and bigger temporarily. 2 narrow the bridge, make the tip smaller than up tilt the nose, a surgical rhinoplasty must be performed. For many results of surgical rhinoplasty, please see  the link below

William Portuese, MD
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 155 reviews

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
No, you are not a good candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty. Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 24 reviews

Based on your photos, you may not be a good candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If you're looking for bridge elevation, along with tip elevation and narrowing, you may benefit from consulting several rhinoplasty specialists so you could see what might be best for you.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 432 reviews

Am I a good candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Fillers and Botox to "slightly" improve the nose are just that a very slight change. Usually fees around $1,000 2 to 3 times a year. Better to have a surgical rhinoplasty..

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty can be a very rewarding procedure. It often requires using a small amount of filler such as Restylane, Juvederm or Radiesse. I would definitely go to someone who is experienced at using injectables. In our office, the initial cost can be anywhere around 550 to 750 depending on the price of the injectable syringe that you're using.  There is often additional filler product remaining after the procedure which can be used in other common areas such as the nasolabial fold. In my practice I often augment the nose in conjunction with an augmentation of another part of the face, because not much product is needed.  I also do surgical rhinoplasties, so I spent a great deal of time talking with the pros and cons of the nonsurgical versus surgical approach.

Am I a Candidate for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
If you are referring to the injection of fillers, they can be done to give you a "higher" bridge but you would benefit from narrowing your wide tip and nasal base which must be done surgically.

Richard W. Fleming, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 42 reviews

Am I a good candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
The smaller tip with elevation can be achieved with rhinoplasty.  Fillers can increase the bridge height to some extent.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD

Los Angeles, CA

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.