Do you think I would be a good candidate for fillers for my low radix? (Photo)

Do you think temporary fillers would help in my case? I am looking to improve my profile and define my bridge. Any suggestions would be helpful

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

For a non-surgical intervention, fillers can be used to sculpt the nose. I tend to use a lot of Voluma for this area and achieve great results. I suggest a physician who is an expert in facial contouring to do a formal assessment. Dr. Emer

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

While non surgical rhinoplasty can create significant temporary improvement in carefully selected candidates, based on your photos you would achieve much better results with surgical rhinoplasty. Given the volume of your tip and the height of your dorsum, non surgical rhinoplasty will only be able to create very limited improvement.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Fillers for temporary augmentation, surgical rhinoplasty for permanent augmentation to the radix

Fillers offer a temporary augmentation to the dorsum, but can have issues associated with  their placement, so is important to do your research. A surgical rhinoplasty can accomplish building up the patient's  low bridge one with cartilage graft harvested from inside the nose.

Do you think I would be a good candidate for fillers for my low radix?

Thank you for sharing your photographs and question.  You have clearly been doing your research!  Based on your profile images I think you are an excellent candidate for dermal filler placement into the radix of your nose to help build this area up. I recommend a hyaluronic acid based filler such as Juvederm Ultra Plus and you can see photographs in my public profile of a patient I did this exact procedure to. Hope this helps