Do you think I would be a good candidate for fillers for my low radix? (Photo)

Do you think temporary fillers would help in my case? I am looking to improve my profile and define my bridge. Any suggestions would be helpful

Doctor Answers 4

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
For a non-surgical intervention, fillers can be used to sculpt the nose. I tend to use a lot of Voluma for this area and achieve great results. I suggest a physician who is an expert in facial contouring to do a formal assessment. Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
While non surgical rhinoplasty can create significant temporary improvement in carefully selected candidates, based on your photos you would achieve much better results with surgical rhinoplasty. Given the volume of your tip and the height of your dorsum, non surgical rhinoplasty will only be able to create very limited improvement.

Donald B. Yoo, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 64 reviews

Fillers for temporary augmentation, surgical rhinoplasty for permanent augmentation to the radix

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
 Fillers offer a temporary augmentation to the dorsum, but can have issues associated with  their placement, so is important to do your research. A surgical rhinoplasty can accomplish building up the patient's  low bridge one with cartilage graft harvested from inside the nose.

William Portuese, MD
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 157 reviews

Do you think I would be a good candidate for fillers for my low radix?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for sharing your photographs and question.  You have clearly been doing your research!  Based on your profile images I think you are an excellent candidate for dermal filler placement into the radix of your nose to help build this area up. I recommend a hyaluronic acid based filler such as Juvederm Ultra Plus and you can see photographs in my public profile of a patient I did this exact procedure to. Hope this helps

Nelson Castillo, MD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 80 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.