If this girl was a 32b and now she has these implants in the picture. How many cc ' s does she likely have? (photo)

Guessing an implant size

There is no way to know how big her implants are, because you do not know her width.  Also you can't really know how much tissue she had pre-implants.  I think more importantly you have to figure out what is right for YOU.  This can be dome through trying on the implants, as well as the VECTRA simulator.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

Implant size is difficult to determine by looking at photos.  A personal consultation with a plastic surgeon will help you determine which implants will help you to look your best and achieve your personal surgery goals.  It is helpful for you to bring photos of breasts that you like to show the surgeon what you're striving for in your result.  Some women want more upper pole fullness, some prefer more projection, etc. Please be aware though that each person is an individual and it is impossible to duplicate results.

Camille Cash, MD

How big are these implants ?

Hi, thanks for your question and photo. 

Your question can't be accurately answered from this photo alone, and really a physical examination together with pre-op photos of the patient are required. On her oblique view it appears that there is quite a lot of breast/ implant ptosis (descent) below the fold of her right breast suggesting she probably had larger than B cup breasts beforehand and/ or that the implants have been in for a while. Either way, your best way forward is a consultation with a Specialist Plastic Surgeon who can take the measurements and perform the "sizing" required to give you the look you want, whatever the final implant volume may be. You'll be in good hands.

How many cc ' s does she likely have?

Photos are fine for demonstrating to your surgeon what you like and don't like, but unless you have the before photo they are not very helpful for determining nothing about the implant.

In my opinion, size and style of implant requires an in person exam with your plastic surgeon and in my practice we use implant sizers and measurements to determine the optimal size implant.  I also tell my patients that it is more important that they like the way they look rather than get stuck on a certain bra size.

Best of luck.

Ralph R. Garramone, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Impossible to tell

Thank you for your question. This is a question I frequently receive in my clinic. There are many ways to size yourself for the perfect implant. I use a combination of 3D imaging (Crisalix) and the mentor sizing system. The mentor sizing system allows you to get an idea of how your breasts will look with the implants. 

If I had to guess (like at a carnival) - I would say she has somewhere between 400 and 450cc. That is only a wild guess though. :)

Be sure to consult with a board eligible/certified plastic surgeon.

- Dr. Bryson Richards

If this girl was a 32b and now she has these implants in the picture. How many cc ' s does she likely have?

It will be hard to estimate but instead of guessing I would recommend an examination with measurements of the breast in order to make a solid tissue based decision regarding a choice of implants.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

The picture describes the look (profile and fill), not the volume

It is really not possible to pick a size by looking at photograph.  However, the 550 cc that you previously mentioned should give you this look.  You must try on sizers though, because a look can be generated at any volume, depending on the choice of implant profile. Trying on sizers will help you pick an implant. This photograph will help you tell the doctor what look you are trying to achieve.