What can this be? Can it be fixed? (photos)

Saline under muscle 400cc with lift 6 mths postop.Crease under my right breast isn't straight &my implant sits to side towards my armpit and there is a bulge.My breast still sag. My doctor says he will tighten them and lift again but im worried the bottom uneven line will be more noteacable. DR says it's my anatomy but I did not have an uneven crease or bulge before my surgery so why now? the bulge seems to be caused by the scar going down my breast.what can this be and can this be fixed

Can this be fixed ?

Your photos are very helpful but it is still impossible to tell for sure exactly what is going on without a physical exam. My best  Analysis at this time is that you have capsular contraction with internal scarring around the implant as well as some scar that extends to the skin. This is what is creating the crease and the scar is also probably pushing the implant to the side. Sometimes implants go down words or to the side without capsule contracture. Nevertheless this can be improved with internal sutures.  It is possible that your concerns could be improved with release of the scar tissue at the fold and internal suturing surgery.  You should discuss this with your plastic surgeon and if necessary get a second opinion from a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in secondary breast augmentation surgery 

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift to Fix Sagging (Ptosis)

A #mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is used for #breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as part of the aging process. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis. Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an #implant is used at the time of mastopexy.  This is called an #Augmentation/Mastopexy.  The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height. 

#FatGrafting is another option to using #breastimplants and requires a small amount of liposuction to obtain the fat which is the prepared and transferred to the breast. A hybrid operation may use both an implant and fat to provide the best contours of the lifted breast.

I prefer to  use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring.

Can this be fixed

Thank you for your question and sending pictures. Unfortunately without examining you and knowing more specific information about what you had done it is impossible for me to give you any recommendations. Just continue to voice your concerns with your surgeon. You can always get a second opinion as well. Good luck.

Mehdi K. Mazaheri, MD