My right feels a lot different than my left. What causes this fluid like feeling in my right breast?

I had my BA done 8 weeks ago 375 cc UHP rounds siclicone from the day I got home I felt like my right had extra pain like there was something trapped under my implant and it was excruciating pain at times. My doctor informed me that it was fluid, pain subsided but since then my right has felt a lot different when I touch it massage or its moved it feels as if there is still fluid or air trapped and it feels uncomfortable. Like if I where in a sport bra it feels uncomfortable.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Breast pain

Thanks for your inquiry, but without an exam it is impossible to advise, please discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.  Best of luck.