Any doctors in the San Antonio and surrounding areas willing to do Silicone implants under 22?

I'm currently 19, 20 in January, currently a very small A cup looking to go to a full C and was just looking for a good doctor who isn't against doing Silicone implants on someone who isn't 22 yet. I was hoping to get them done by the end of this year. Willing to sign any contracts and take full responsibility for my decision to have silicone over saline. After a lot of research Im not into saline, or "gummy bear" but maybe after a consultation where I can see/feel them in person.

Candidate for Breast Implants

A variety of factors may indicate that you are a good candidate for #breastaugmentation. Some of these feelings and/or conditions include: ·       Concerns and self esteem issues related to breast size ·       Loss of volume and firmness after pregnancy or weight loss ·       Clothing does not fit well ·       Asymmetry in breast shape and size ·       Problems with the shape of your rib cage: sunken or over-projecting A positive impression of one’s body image is important to many women, and breast augmentation may aid in offering a more proportional breast size and shape as well as in improving self-confidence. Honestly, it is completely your decision if you would like to have implants completed. All you need to do is seek out a local board certified plastic surgeon and schedule a consultation with all of your questions about the procedure you would like. You should be able to have as many consultations as possible in order to find a surgeon who will work with your desired results. Best of luck to you!

Silicone Implants for patients under age 22

Patients that are under the age of 22 that would like a breast augmentation should only be offered saline implants.  The companies that provide implants to Plastic surgeons have guidelines that require a patients to be the age 22 to use silicone implants.  I would recommend you visit with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation to learn about the differences of the implants and then you can make a decision as to when it would be best time for you to have surgery.

Eric Schaffer, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon