Help with depressed scar on nostril. (photo)

I have a depressed scar on my nostril from childhood. I've seen two plastic surgeons. One did dermabrasion which didn't help and may have made it worse. The other said to leave it alone. Is there anything that can improve this? I've asked for fillers and was told they would not work on my nostril.

Treatment for Depressed Scar on Alar Rim of Nostril

Dear Peaches412~ Thanks for sharing your photo. Your scar is in a delicate area and it is important during any treatment to avoid causing notching of the nostril that would be even more noticeable. It does look as if the scar can be improved with either needle subcision with filler injection or a surgical scar excision to remove the depressed area. Please see a physician for a detailed consultation and recommendations. Best wishes! Sincerely,
Amy Hsu

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

This can improve with lasers and fillers. sometimes surgical repair helps.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.