Will the dent on my inner crease on left breast go away with continual massaging? Any recommendations? (photos)

I had 400 mod plus mentor smooth put in behind the muscle 6 weeks ago I'm really worried about the visible dent on my left breast (on the inner crease). As you can see from the picture, it hasn't changed much. I was instructed to massage the implant towards the dent, but I haven't seen an improvement :( Is this a common occurance and does it usually resolve itself? Or is a revision needed? Any other suggestions?

Contour Irregularity

Hi there ba 06...you never know for sure, but if I had to guess that is a few fibers of the pec muscle that could stand to be released.  It might get better, and so I would definitely give it at least 3 months postop.  But if I had to bet, I'll bet it stays like that.  If it doesn't self-correct, at some point you have to decide if it's good enough or if you want to do something to improve it.
Good Luck!

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon