Is Coolsculpting worth it?? (photos)

i am 5'6 ,118ish, i have a little loose skin that makes my belly button do a mini froen but its not too noticeable but wondering if it will get worse after coolscultpting

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
Coolsculpting is best for fat deposits not skin tightening 

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Is Coolsculpting Effective?

You appear from the photos to be an excellent candidate for coolsculpting.  Good candidates are patients who want coolsculpting to treat an isolated bulge in a given area. Please consult a board certified dermatologist for an in office consultation to determine if this is the best procedure for you.

Is Coolsculpting worth it?

You should seek a consultation in person to discuss and assess whether you are a good candidate or not. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

See an expert!

You should consult with  a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to see if Coolsculpting is right for you. You need to be assessed to determine if you have enough fat in the area to get a good result. There may be other options that will be optimal for you. 

Absolutely worth it!

I had Coolsculpting done on myself.  Watch my video and they go to my before/after section to see my results.  I did my abdomen (that looks like yours) one month ago... I will post before/after pictures in one more month once I get my peak results.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Coolsculpting

From these photos I do not think you would be a great candidate for CoolSculpting, but an in person consultation is really needed in order to make that recommendation for sure. I would consider some of the other methods mentioned.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Is coolsculpting worth it?

You need an in person consultation as you may not be a candidate if you do not have enough fat.  Coolsculpting does not help with skin tightening.  Best, Dr. Emer.

CoolSculpting to treat loose skin

CoolSculpting is a body sculpting procedure that decreases fat in a particular area.  Some patients do experience some skin tightening along with fat reduction from the CoolSculpting proceure , but if it is mainly skin tightening that you're seeking, I would recommend a skin tightening procedure, such as Thermage body.  

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Would CoolSculpting Be Worth It For You?

An in-person consultation with an experienced CoolSculpting provider would be needed to see if you have any treatable fat in your lower abdomen that would benefit from CoolSculpting. The loose skin around your belly button will not worsen after CoolSculpting, however, CoolSculpting itself is not a treatment for loose skin. I think you will probably benefit more from a treatment like ThermiTight which targets both fat and loose skin.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

If wanting skin tightening and small fat removal in abdomen, consider laser lipo

I think you would be a great candidate for laser liposuction.  It will tighten skin and remove a small amount of fat.  Go to a very experienced doc to have this done because if it is not done well, it will show in someone with as little fat as you have.

Steven F. Weiner, MD