Follow-up question - activity level after brephaloplasty and ptosis surgery

Continue to other question, it has been 17 days since surgery, and back to work that requires some physical activity. I was very careful for first 17 days and now at working environment,I am required to some lifting, pushing, bending etc.my doctor told me to avoid exercise 2weeks. About lifting, he told me to avoid but some lifting is OK, I am not sure how much it means. While working, I noticed some sensation my upper cheek and eyelid, and I got nervous if I damage suture line etc.

To see previous question, click here.

Activity level after brephaloplasty

I'm sorry but no one here will be able to answer a specific question regarding postop activity for another surgeon's patient. You need to clear this up with your doctor.